Saturday, October 21, 2017

Tiny prices - bargains for you!

Do you like a bargain?  I guess most of us do, especially when we find something that we need or that really appeals to us.  Well, I have news for you...right now, at the Studio we have our $2.00 Kit Sale.
Yes, that's right, several kits have been set on sale which means "Big Savings".  Don't miss these!

Want more tiny prices??  I have just released my next set of "CU Bit'n'Bobs".  These are Mini Value Packs, normally priced at just $1.50, they are currently 25% off, so for a limited time they are $1.12.  Crazy, I know, but true!!  (I bundled these new packs together too, so you can have all four for $3.00 - that's 50% off.  Find the bundle HERE.)

Quick look:
https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/digital-art/bundled-deals/cu-bitsnbobs-bundle-4/

Did you pick up your $1.00 packs (or $8 bundle) in the Co-ordinated Collection?  There's only a few days left on these.  You'll find my collection, "Mountain Air" in store HERE.

Quick look:
https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/collections/coordinated-collections/?features_hash=13-40

Last, but not least, if you think a FREEBIE would be great, as well as all these super savings, spend $8 on personal use products and you can add the Free With Purchase to your cart.  My "Tea or Coffee" is FWP for a few more days only.

Quick look:

That's it for this week.  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: