Thursday, November 16, 2017

It's November - Give thanks!

We all have so much to be grateful for.  I know Thanksgiving in North America is a time for families to get together and celebrate and yes, not just to celebrate, but to give thanks to God too.  In Australia, we don't have such a day - Christmas is our big day of family get togethers, festivities, celebration and thankfulness for all the blessings we have.  When we look at the plight of refugees worldwide, the victims of war, drought, flood, earthquake, fires and hurricanes, the poor and starving, and so many others who have next to nothing, yet can still smile - I am eternally grateful for where I live and all that I have.  I am mindful of my abundance and I truly give God thanks daily.  Having much means that we have much to give. 

This isn't meant to be a sermon, (hahaha), but I just wanted to draw attention to this significant and special time of year - especially for those in North America - and even though Canada has already had their Thanksgiving.  Let's all give remember to give thanks!

My second purpose was to show the new minikits that I have in store: 

"Winter Warmth" has a warm palette and "Winter Sparkle" was inspired by a cool palette. 

These are both priced at $2.99 but are currently on introductory special for $2.09 - 30% off

I've also put my Autumn 'more-than-a-mini' on sale - "Autumn's Kiss" is priced at $3.99 but 30% off saves you $1.20.  It is currently $2.79.



These three are perfect for this season of the year.

I also recently released a new Commercial Use pack of border transparencies. 

CU Border Overlays:


Six transparent border overlays - currently $4.50, 35% off for a limited time so just $2.92.

Add a little extra to your papers.  Great for any time of year.

Lastly just a mention of my November Start Up Challenge at theStudio:

This challenge is growing in popularity - you get a little starter minikit for free and once you completed the challenge there is a bonus gift at the end of the month.  Make sure both sections of the challenge are fulfilled! 

This month's starter mini:

I have a lovely little freebie included in my newsletter this week too - are you signed up?

Have a great rest of the week!
Hugs
Esther

No comments: